The following is aimed to offer advice for commercial carpet cleaners. We often discuss the importance of having a flexible approach when dealing with commercial clients. Why may clients need flexibility?
- It is likely that they will want to ensure minimal disruption to their business and existing commitments
- Down time for a business often costs money
- The nature of the stains may need a tailored approach
- The likelihood is that the carpets have experienced a lot of wear and built up dirt
- There may be issues relating to problems caused by disruption for employees, residents or students
This needed to be taken into account when completing the carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning work at Cambridge Manor Care Home in Cambridge.
Disruption for the residents in this care home could have resulted in anxiety or upset. Therefore, it was important that we were able to be flexible around all elements of this work. A friendly and sensitive approach was needed in order to ensure the work was completed in the appropriate manner.
Our client commented on our work:
“Clive and his team have been incredible. They were quick and efficient at arranging to come and do an estimate and they have been a pleasure to work with. The team turned up at the agreed time and worked diligently to achieve great results. The job was for a 90 person Care Home and the Team were respectful, polite and hard working, even though it was a very large job! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone – for price, service, tidiness, and quality of job. Thank you Clearview!”
This really meant so much. We aim to offer a comprehensive and first-class service for all of our clients. We are time-served commercial carpet cleaners and we are really passionate about what we do.